Whisky Parts Company warrants this part against manufacturing defects in materials, craftsmanship and design for a period of five years from the date of purchase for only the original owner with accompanying proof of purchase.
This warranty applies to and covers only Whisky Parts Company branded product.
TO THE EXTENT NOT PROHIBITED BY LAW, THESE WARRANTIES ARE EXCLUSIVE AND THERE ARE NO OTHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS INCLUDING WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
- Damage due to improper installation or follow-up maintenance or lack of skill, competence or experience of the user or assembler
- Products that have been modified, neglected, used in competition or for commercial purposes, misused or abused, involved in accidents or anything other than normal use
- Installation of components, parts, or accessories not originally intended for or compatible with Whisky Parts Company products
- Damage or deterioration to the surface finish, aesthetics, or appearance of the product including but not limited to paint damage
- Normal wear and tear
- Labor required to remove and/or refit and re-adjust the product within the bicycle assembly
- Damage to carbon fiber caused by any carbon assembly paste
This limited warranty is expressly limited to the repair or replacement of a defective product, at the option of Whisky Parts Company and is the sole remedy of the warranty. This limited warranty applies only to the original purchaser of the product and is not transferrable. This warranty applies only to products purchased through an authorized dealer or distributor. In no event shall Whisky Parts Company be liable for any loss, inconvenience or damage, whether direct, incidental, consequential, or otherwise resulting from breach of any express or implied warranty or condition, of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or otherwise with respect to Whisky Parts Company products except as set forth herein. This warranty gives the consumer specific legal rights, and those rights and other rights may vary from place to place. This warranty does not affect your statutory rights. Whisky Parts Company products are warranted against manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship from the date of retail purchase of the product, subject to the limitations detailed above.
We recommend the use of a high-quality, reliable torque wrench to install all Whisky parts. Remember to calibrate your torque wrench.
Submitting a Claim
Claims can be made anywhere Whisky parts are sold. When in doubt, contact your local shop. Chances are pretty good they can assist.
Please provide details about what happened including but not limited to other components used in conjunction with the alleged defective Whisky part. Proof of purchase is required before a warranty claim is processed. Failure to register will not affect consumer rights under the limited warranty stated above, so long as the consumer can show in a reasonably manner proof of original ownership and the date the Whisky product was purchased.