Performance is more than just speed. Performance is honoring your claims and providing the highest level of service to the people that give you their hard-earned cash. All Whisky Parts Co. products are warranted against manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship from the date of retail purchase of the product, subject to the limitations detailed below. All Whisky Parts Co. components, accessories and apparel have a useful product life cycle. The length of which depends on the construction and materials of the product, maintenance and care the product receives and the type of use the product is subjected to. Save your dated receipt for the proof of purchase. Record your serial number and register your Whisky Parts Co. product at http://whiskyparts.co/register.
NOTE: All warranty periods below apply to original owner only
All Whisky Rims
All Whisky Forks
All Whisky Handlebars
All Whisky Seatposts
All Whisky Spacers
All Whisky Cages
All Whisky Wheels
TO THE EXTENT NOT PROHIBITED BY LAW, THESE WARRANTIES ARE EXCLUSIVE AND THERE ARE NO OTHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
- Damage due to improper installation or follow-up maintenance or lack of skill, competence or experience of the user or assembler
- Products that have been modified, neglected, used in competition or for commercial purposes, misused or abused, involved in accidents or anything other than normal use
- Installation of components, parts or accessories not originally intended for or compatible with Whisky Parts Co. products
- Damage or deterioration to the surface finish, aesthetics, or appearance of the product including but not limited to paint damage
- Normal wear and tear
- Labor required to remove and/or refit and re-adjust the product within the bicycle assembly
- Damage to carbon fiber caused by any carbon assembly paste
This Limited warranty is expressly limited to the repair or replacement of a defective product, at the option of Whisky Parts Co. and is the sole remedy of the warranty. This limited warranty applies only to the original purchaser of the product and is not transferrable. This warranty applies only to products purchased through an authorized dealer or distributor. In no event shall Whisky Parts Co. be liable for any loss, inconvenience or damage, whether direct, incidental, consequential, or otherwise resulting from breach of any express or implied warranty or condition, of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or otherwise with respect to Whisky Parts Co. products except as set forth herein. This warranty gives the consumer specific legal rights, and those rights and other rights may vary from place to place. This warranty does not affect your statutory rights.
Whisky Parts Company products should be installed and serviced by a professional bicycle mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories outside their compatibility and/or intended use. For additional product and safety information go to whiskyparts.co/safety.
Submitting a Claim
Claims can be made anywhere Whisky parts are sold. When in doubt, contact your local shop. Chances are pretty good they can assist. Please provide details about what happened including but not limited to other components used in conjunction with the alleged defective Whisky part. Proof of purchase is required before a warranty claim is processed. Failure to register will not affect consumer rights under the limited warranty stated above, so long as the consumer can show in a reasonable manner proof of original ownership and the date the Whisky product was purchased.
Crash Replacement Policy
Whisky Parts Co. offers a limited crash replacement policy. Our goal is to keep you a Whisky customer for life so please bring product crash replacement claims to any Whisky Parts Co. dealer for replacement at 50% off retail. Find your nearest Whisky Parts Co. dealer at whiskyparts.co/dealers
Crash Replacement Specifics
- Crash replacement is available to the original owner only
- Crash replacement cost is 50% off MAP
- Crash replacement must go through a Whisky Parts Co. dealer or distributer
- Product must be returned to Whisky Parts Co. for crash replacement to be processed
- Original sales receipt for Whisky Parts Co. aftermarket or OEM component on complete bicycle must accompany part
- Crash replacement covers Whisky product only (i.e. Not responsible for labor costs or replacement of non-Whisky products)
- Sales tax, return freight, VAT and import duty are not covered by Whisky
- Crash replacement is offered to products that have been broken in normal riding conditions (e.g. cracked rims due to rock strike)
- Crash replacement is not offered to any product that has been modified, neglected, or used outside of its intended riding category (review Whisky Parts Co. product instructions or website for intended use). Crash replacement claims may be approved or denied by Whisky Parts Co.’s sole discretion